The Antlia LRGBR+ Dark series filters are designed with a fullspectrum curve from 390nm to 1000nm, making it sensitive toboth UV and IR light for high signal-to-noise ratio and contrastimaging in deep sky full-spectrum photography. The LRGB dark series filters are made of quartz glass, which hasexceptional thermal and mechanical properties due to its ultra-lowthermal expansion coefficient. These filters offer remarkabledurability for imaging and research in the most challenging environmental conditions.
Considering the high quantum efficiency (QE) of the cameras inthe near-infrared bands, Antlia incorporates a Red+700-1000nmfilter into LRGB dark series to capture valuable signals that cannotbe detected by regular LRGB filters.
In post-processing, combine the R and R+ channels to create a new R channel. The remaining steps for processingare identical to those used as regular LRGB filters.
The LRGBR+ Dark series filters are best paired with Antlia SHO 2.8nm and 2.5nm Ultra Narrowband filters, as theyshare the same quartz substrate and refractive index, resulting in better parfocality.
The main features and application:
- Full spectrum design enhances the sensitivity of imaging to both UV and IR light.
- High transmittance B filter≥95%，L-R-G filter≥97%，this ensures that there is almost no loss in image signal, maximizing contrast;
- Made of quartz glass, excellent durability and thermal stability, as well as better fracture and scratch resistance,improved coating resilience to cleaning;
- More infrared signal to be found by combining Red+ filter;
- Out of band blocking specification is designed to OD4.5 (0.005%) to block interference from other wavelengths andminimize halos around bright stars;
- Identical filter thickness to existing standards and double-sided fine polishing , with utmost care for parfocality
- All Antlia filters are coated to the edge of the substrate and unmounted sizes are edge blackened to eliminate internal reflections from stray light；
- Filters are resistant to scratches；
- Warranty: 3-years against delamination.
Antlia standard thread:1.25’’ (M28.5*0.6)，2’’(M48*0.75 pitch)
Ultra-thin filter cell to minimize vignetting by maximize possible clear aperture
Black Anodized Finish
Laser Engraving No Fading
Night visual observation
DO NOT LOOK AT THE SUN WITH THIS FILTER
Serious eye damage will result if you fail to observe the warning.
Sizes and MAP Prices：
LRGBR+ Dark series set, LRGB Dark series set and R+ filter can be ordered individually.